OUR PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT:
Dr. Tomi White Bryan, Systems Thinker
Ph.D. - J.D. - CCEP - BCC
Dr. Bryan and her husband, Jim Bryan
Dr. Bryan is a System Dynamics Expert. She helps clients identify the leverage points that build winning ways so they can achieve new levels of success in their chosen fields. She is a premier resource for individuals, teams, and organizations intent upon reaching new levels of performance. Dr. Bryan is able to make an immediate impact for her clients with her intuitive sense of people, her deep understanding of systems and how they work, and her ability to tap into her personal knowledge of ancient global wisdom gained from reading thousands of books, attending workshops all over the world, and working with people and organizations from all walks of life. Dr. Bryan provides grounded, real-world solutions that are sought by individuals, teams, and organizations.
Her latest book What's Your Superpower?, written under the pen name Tomi Llama, offers a system for finding your highest contribution and offering that to society each day. She wrote the book because she believes finding your superpower shouldn't be your life's work. Using it should be. You can visit tomillama.com to learn how to find your superpower.
Dr. Bryan earned her J.D. from Wake Forest University and a Ph.D. in Management with a Specialization in Organizational Leadership and Change from Walden University. Her undergraduate degree is from North Carolina State University in Political Science. Licenses and certifications include:
- Licensed attorney in North Carolina
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Certified in Change Management by ProSci
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- International Certification in Organizational System Dynamics
- Certified by the Vibrational Sound Association in Himalayan Singing Bowl Deep Relaxation Technique
- Trained in Family Dynamics
- Certified by The Leadership Circle™ to deliver their classes, the TLCP 360°Assessment, Cultural Survey Assessment and Follow-Through Tool
- Certified by Discovery Learning to facilitate the Paper Planes® and The Exchange® simulations
She lives in the United States in Greensboro, North Carolina with her husband, Jim, and their beloved black lab, Mojo. They have two sons, Shep and Warren. Tomi enjoys her time with family, a nice cozy book, and a grand adventure.