Dr. Tomi W. Bryan
Ph.D. - J.D. - CCEP - BCC
Dr. Bryan is an expert in systems thinking who trains her clients to overcome barriers and achieve success in their chosen fields. She is a premier resource for individuals intent upon reaching new personal heights. Dr. Bryan is able to make an impact for her clients with her intuitive sense of people, psychology, and ancient global wisdom. Dr. Bryan provides grounded, real-world solutions that are sought by individuals, teams, and organizations.
Dr. Bryan earned her J.D. from Wake Forest University and a Ph.D. in Management with a Specialization in Organizational Leadership and Change from Walden University. Her undergraduate degree is from North Carolina State University in Political Science. Licenses and certifications include:
- Licensed attorney in NC
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Certified in Change Management by ProSci
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- International Certification in Organizational System Dynamics
- Certified by the Vibrational Sound Association in Himalayan Singing Bowl Deep Relaxation Technique
- Trained in Family Dynamics
- Certified by The Leadership Circle™ to deliver their classes, the TLCP 360°Assessment, Cultural Survey Assessment and Follow-Through Tool
- Certified by Discovery Learning to facilitate the Paper Planes® and The Exchange® simulations
She lives in Greensboro with her husband, Jim, and their dog, Mojo. They have two sons, Shep and Warren. Tomi enjoys her time with family, a nice cozy book, and a great adventure.