Thank you for your interest in Dr. Tomi Bryan and Championship Dynamics! Here you can find photos and copy that will help you share our story.
For more information about working with us or for press inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 336.275.9897.
1301 Carolina Street, Suite 100, Greensboro NC 27401
About The Founder & Championship Dynamics
Championship Dynamics, formerly known as Tomi Bryan International, was incorporated in North Carolina in 2010. The name change represents and reflects the founder Dr. Tomi Bryan's fascination with systems and the dynamic forces that come together in a system to create success and foster greatness. Dr. Bryan was introduced to systems thinking in her Ph.D. program. She wrote her dissertation on applying systems thinking to crisis management. Her research revealed to her the importance of system thinking as a way to see through complexity, especially given the accelerated rate of change and the increased complexity society is currently experiencing.
Championship Dynamics is committed to using systems thinking to helps high achievers find their next gear. Principal consultant Dr. Tomi Bryan is an experienced and innovative systems thinker. Championship Dynamics and Dr. Bryan are committed to helping individuals and organizations bring out the best they have to offer for the world by identifying and maximizing leverage points -opportunities for growth - as well as removing structural conflicts - blocks to growth.
Dr. Bryan has a Ph.D. in Management with a Specialization in Organizational Leadership and Change from Walden University and a Law Degree from Wake Forest University. With her 3 university degrees and over 16 certifications, designations, professional licenses and law bar admissions, she is one of the most educated women in the world. She has read thousands of books and attended hundreds of workshops on leadership, management, systems dynamics, facilitation, law, compliance, ethics, Buddhism, spirituality and various other self-help topics. She lives up to her top strength of learner in every moment!
Books By Dr. Bryan
Recent Articles by Dr. Bryan:
Dr. Laura: 3 Steps to Better Life Decisions
Hitched Media: 3 Steps to Better Life Decisions
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
Dr. Tomi Bryan has almost 3 decades of experience speaking to local and national non-profits and corporations. Her speaking engagements include the following:
- Speaker, Honeywell Notifier Brand’s national conference 2006, 2007, 2017, 2018
- Speaker, Fire & Equipment Manufacturers & Services Association and the Fire Apparatus Manufacturers Association annual joint meeting, October 2017
- Speaker, Florida Association of Governmental Fleet Administrators conference, September 2017
- Speaker, Fire & Emergency Manufacturers and Services Association special meeting, April 2017
- Speaker, Step-up Greensboro, 2014-2018
- Everybody Else Needs to Change, 2013, K&L Gates Global CLE program “Under the Wire”, RTP, North Carolina
- Building Your Personal Brand, 2012, Women’s Leadership Summit, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Everybody Else Needs to Change, 2012, Moore Country Bar Association, Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Improving Communication - Meet The Author, 2011, North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, Greensboro, North Carolina
- The Leader in You, 2011, Women’s Leadership Summit, Greensboro, North Carolina
- The Dr. Pat Radio Show, 2009
- The Lauren Mackler Radio Show, 2009
- Speaker, Honeywell Alerton Brand’s national conference 2008, 2009
- Dirty Little Secrets: What Your Company Doesn’t Know and How It Can Hurt You, 2007, National Contract Management Association’s World Congress
- Compliance: Not Just A Word, A Way Of Life, 2006, National Contract Management Association’s World Congress
Photos of Dr. Bryan
Possible Interview Questions
What is a systems dynamics expert?
What is a system?
Why is it important to understand systems?
What makes a great leader?
Why would someone seek your help?
What is one step we can all take to become a better leader?
You have a lot of degrees. What drove you to learn so much?
What supports your claim that you are one of the most educated women in the world?
What does a leadership coach do?
What book has most influenced you as a leadership consultant?
What would you tell young aspiring leaders to focus on to develop their leadership skills?
What has been the most difficult part of being a leadership consultant?
What is the biggest leadership challenge facing organizations today?
All services start with a consultation to understand an individual's or organization's challenges, desires, and goals. We want to make sure the services we provide directly contribute to our client's success. Our services include:
- Workshop facilitation
- System analysis
- Success mapping
- Team dynamics workshops
- Individual or group coaching
- Keynote/program speaker